Sunday, August 29, 2004

Top 5 Things I'm Going To Change When I Go Back To School

School starts tomorrow, and since I made a blog entitled, "Top Six Reasons Why It's Great To Be Out Of School", in the 05/01/2004 - 05/31/2004 archives, I figure I should make a blog "celebrating" my re-entry to school by listing the top 5 things I'm going to change when I go back to school.

5. I am no longer going to sleep in until 1 PM, 5 days a week. Now I will only sleep in until 1 PM on Friday, the one day I don't have school (excluding weekends). Well, unless my monotonous alarm clock fails to wake me up on a school day for the umpteenth time.

4. I am going to be eating on a more structured schedule. Breakfast when I wake up (as opposed to lunch when I wake up), lunch at school, Top Ramen at 4 PM sharp (this has become somewhat of a tradition for me...I almost always have a bowl of Chicken Top Ramen before work at 4 PM...I think it appeals to me because it only takes 3 minutes to make...plus the endless wait for the water to boil), dinner at Taco Bell, and as many snacks in between as I can get my hands on.

3. I am no longer going to be able to go for 3 weeks without gassing up my car. I just can't hold it in that long anymore.

2. I am no longer going to be able to spend as much time glued to the computer playing Diablo 2. I expect withdrawals to begin within the first couple of weeks, including improved vision, better circulation, and greater boxer shorts ventilation.

1. I am going to have to buy a smaller pillow. It's too hard to fit my current pillow in my backpack when I have all my books and folders in there already. However, I want to be prepared for all the upcoming lectures that this new semester will undoubtedly bring.

No comments: