Wednesday, December 15, 2004

How To Age 5 Years In 5 Seconds And Still Look Young

Last Tuesday, I was talking to one of my bosses at work, Reyna. I don't remember what we were talking about, but at one point, she asked me how old I was. This is how the conversation went:

Reyna: How old are you? 15?
Me: *raises eyebrows*
Reyna: 16?
Me: *blank stare*
Reyna: 17?
Me: *blank stare*
Reyna: 18?
Me: *starts to laugh*
Reyna: 19?
Me: *shakes head*
Reyna: 20?
Me: Do I look 15 to you?
Reyna: *laughs* Well, I don't know.
Me: I'm 20.
Reyna: *looks surprised* Really? You look younger.


Maybe that's why kids seem to be magnetically drawn to me, because I look so young that they think I'm one of them. I even took out my wallet and showed Reyna my driver's license, because she didn't believe I was 20.

I guess I should be flattered, but I'm just confused as to why she started at 15. Taco Bell doesn't even hire at 15, unless they are illegal aliens with fake IDs, then it's fair game.

In fact, other people at my work have asked me what high school I go to. And when I tell them I'm in college, they are surprised that someone as wacky as I am at work can sit still long enough to even attend clown college.

Speaking of college, did I mention...?


THE SEMESTER IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCHOOL IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!! WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO *PICK SLIDE*

No comments: